Tuesday, February 8, 2011

SOOO SORRY!

Hi, everyone! I am soooo sorry about the TOTAL MESS UP that happened to my last blog post!!! I don't know what happened!!!!!

Anyways, what I was trying to say at the end there is that I have ALL KINDS of music on my ipod! From Kenny G, to David Archuleta, and Bach (yes I did say Bach) to Michal Jackson, I got EVERYTHING!!!
;-) 

Check out this video, Jacee Badeaux 2011 American Idol audition... REALLY GOOD! :-) David Archuleta is THE BEST person that I have EVER seen on there, though.... :-)

Peace,
Luvvv,
MUSIC!
Cat

2 comments:

  1. Whenever someone comments on my blog with lots of exclamation points, I figure it's you and not your mom. ;) glad the info helped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah!!!! Sorry about that! I forgot to say that it was me... I WILL be getting some bento, sooooon!!! ;-)
    Cat

    ReplyDelete