Sunday, February 6, 2011

Music, Madness, Miscellaneous!!!

BUSYNESSSSSSS! Wow! I am glad that my life is FINALLY going back to normal! Classes ALL DAY tomorrow, I get to hang out with my girls...:D Yay! Haven't seen them in a WHOLE WEEK! (Whoa, that's probably a record!)

Dad is making us HOMEMADE PIZZA!!!!!! By the smell of it, it's gonna be YUMMMMY! :D I guess we are gonna watch the Supper Bowl tonight... I DON'T like either of the teams playing, but then again, I'm not a HUGE football fan....(sorry) 

Here is an AWESOME quote that I found and it is SOOOO true to musicians...

 “Music is enough for a lifetime, but a lifetime is not enough for music.”

Isn't that sooooo true?!? I just don't get people who don't like music, ANY kind of music is just FINE for me! Just about anyone on the planet could find something they like on my ipod, I have everything! From Bach, (yes I did say Bach) to David Archuleta, Kenny G, to Michael Jackson! (heehee) I like just about EVERYTHING! Do y'all have a certain type of music you like to listen to, a group, a song? Let me hear some feed back!   

Live, Laugh, Luv!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment