Thursday, February 10, 2011

Crazy Awesome Quotes

Today, I was on a mission to find some cool music quotes... Check these out!!! :-)

Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and happiness to life and to everything.

Music is love in search of a word.

Without music, life would be a mistake.

Those quotes were just random, and I can't find the names of the people that said them, but then again, it doesn't really matter that much...;-)

I've recently been playing one of Mendelssohn's violin concertos, and I LOVE it! Here is a quote by Mendelssohn...:-) 

Though everything else may appear shallow and repulsive, even the smallest task in music is so absorbing, and carries us so far away from town, country, earth, and all worldly things, that it is truly a blessed gift of God--

I think I am beginning a quote kick....(better watch out) ;-)

I LUVVV this song! This is another group from the Sing Off! Their group name is Committed- For some reason I like the way they did the song, better than the original ;-) (personal preference) Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment