Saturday, February 5, 2011

FINALLY got out of the House....

Well, since I've been sick for quite awhile, I just got out of the house yesterday after being locked in for 4 DAYS!!!!! That is a LONG time, especially for me....I guess you could say that I loveeee being with friends and just being out and about, but this weather is making it almost impossible to do ANYTHING!

Anyways, check out this video of a group named Nota -- they were on a show called The Sing Off!
A VERY cool and AMAZING acapella group! We are singing one of the songs off of their album called Todo Cambio - but we are singing it in English (I guess that's a "no brain-er").... Their CD is on iTunes, and I would HIGHLY recommend it to EVERYONE!


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, I am too! Now, I can get back to being the "social butterfly" that I normaly am! ;)
    Cat

    ReplyDelete