Thursday, January 27, 2011

My BUSY day.....

Today has been VERY busy! Between spending 2 and a half hours in the dentist office, school, cleaning the house, making supper (etc.)!!!!!! Our schedule has been keeping my fam on their toes for the day! Just  sat down and read a book with my fam.... Busy all Friday with school and then spending the night at a friend's house with my sibs!!!! :D Saturday, going to my dad's birthday party and then going BOWLING with my fam!!!!!! :D Sunday, MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY, going to Noble Romans, and having orchestra practice!!!!! :D Then, FINALLY I will get to RELAXXXXX! :D

Wow, my weekend is totally PACKED FULL! I don't know about y'all but I like my life busy! Then, the days go faster and the closer I am for The Hobbit to come out!!!!! :P (sigh) I hate it when the fun stuff in life goes sooo fast and the stuff you wish NEVER would have happened goes on for a LIFETIME! (or that's the way it seems) ;-)

Now, my fam is practicing an acapella song, and it is sounding good! :-) Once we record I will try to put it on as soon as I can!!!!! EXCITED! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment