Monday, January 24, 2011

Funnnnnnn! :-D

Yesterday, my Youth Orchastra practice started up after a LONG break!!! I got all new music, so it was  (very) good for a change! ;-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My day today was VERY exciting! I went to my sister's play auditions and got to hang out with some FRIENDS! :-) Went to TACO BELL for lunch, came home and made CAKE, and practiced my VIOLIN! I am now in the mood to eat some cake and popcorn and watch some sort of movie..... Hmmmm, SO many choices!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 My fam is watching my Grandparents dog, Rocky! He is an ADORABLE little dog! (and a litttle spoiled)! :-D Here is a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment