Saturday, January 22, 2011

Goodbye Saturday....:-(

Well, my LOVELY Saturday is almost over..... I hate it when Saturdays go soooo fast! :/ (sigh) I guess that I just realized that the saying "time flies when you're having fun" is actually pretty accurate!

The fun all started with this morning: I woke up, went into my sister's room, and we watched our favorite scenes from Lord of the Rings: Return of the King!!!! Then, I went to a friend's basketball game, only to find out that one of my besties was playing the same night, too! :D Good job, Bethany and Ash! You both DOMINATE!!!

Now, I am getting ready to have pasta and salad for supper, and then watch Ramona and Beezus!!! I saw it in the theater when it first came out and am surprisingly VERY excited to watch it again! :-0 It's really cute, and I read the books when I was a kid, so it's kinda nostalgic! I am anticipating The Hobbit to come out in December 2011!!! My fam is already saving up to see it 3D in theaters, THE DAY it comes out!!! I can't get enough L.O.T.R!!!!!!!!

Live, Laugh, Luv!
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment