Sunday, May 1, 2011

Funnn...:-)

My best friend got a pony last week and I love him! I've ALWAYS loved horses and ponies, (my room has a HUGE horse painted on the wall), but lately I have had a VERY sudden interest in horses! ;-)  I found some REALLY fun facts about horses! Check them out!

A horse typically sleeps two and half to three hours a day
Horses lie down only about 43.5 minutes a day

There is a Russian breed of horse that can go for DAYS without food or water 
Horses CAN NOT vomit (LUCKY) 
Ponies live longer than horses
Horses have LONG term memory

This is my favorite breed of PONY! (the American Walking Pony) :D

This is my favorite breed of HORSE! (Appaloosa)


Have a GOOD week, all!
Cat

2 comments:

  1. favorite pony: Haflinger. awww
    favorite horse: a paint, maybe? I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pony is so cute! :) I almost like ponies better than horses...:)
    Cat

    ReplyDelete