Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekend FUNNNN! :-D

Hi ya'll! I've had a VERY exciting weekend! ;-) Friday night I went to a friend's birthday party and had A LOT of fun hanging out and playing the Wii game Just Dance!!!!!!!! Then, we all watched the movie Despicable Me!!!! It's such a cute movie!!!! Anyways, the HIGHLIGHT of my WHOLE week was when my friends and I PULLED AN ALL NIGHTER! We stayed up all night Friday!!! Then, at 8:00 AM Saturday, we all were so tired that we fell asleep watching a movie! :D

After spending Saturday afternoon at home, Alyssa and I went out to Real Hacienda with some friends, Jeff, Brady, and Kaitlyn! Afterwards, we went to Jeff's house and played some games! FUN! :-)

Right now I am watching A Series of Unfortunate Events! (again) It's such an awsome movie! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Steph, for introducing me to this coolness movie! ;-)    

2 comments: